Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Midweek musings

Yet again I feel annoyed that my inspiration is stiffed by working 40 hours per week. I just feel like baking, sewing, watching films, finishing off projects and starting new ones. Trawling through other's blogs reinforces this. But instead I will be putting my head down and getting my work for the day done. Although I love what I do, it is a struggle at times. Particularly when there are so many other fun things I could be doing. (Now I've done this whinging this post sounds suspiciously like one I've done before).
So tonight, here's what I would love to do:
Made sausage rolls
Bake a banana and blueberry loaf
Trim the remaining squares of an orange and brown quilt I'm slowly piercing
Starting knitting a sapphire blue baby jumper for a friend's kid
Plan a yellow fabric project
Keep hand-quilting my star quilt (only three full rows of stars to go)
Finish reading "In cold blood" by Truman Capote
Start reading "Harry Potter and the half-blood prince"
Get a good night's sleep
Let's see what happens
p.s. no images until my hubby gets back from the bush with the camera. So sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment