Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's show time!

The local show is on this weekend, and will be fun for those who are going. For me, it means a short working week and a bonus day on the weekend to get things done. So lovely, so exciting. Now really the house should be cleaned from top to tail, but knowing me this isn't going to happen. Instead perhaps I will

Attend a BYO cheese party
Watch So You Think You Can Dance
Sew a quilt
Knit some more of a baby jumper
Sleep lots
Finish reading In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
Eat pate
Perhaps get a bit more of the sun on my bones.
Sounds stella to me.

Ever entered anything into a show? My father entered some flowers he had grown into the church fare when I was sixteen on behalf of all of us kids. We won in abundance, but each prize was only twenty cents or so. Hardly worth it. A lady at work often enters some delicious baked goods. Got me thinking, what would I enter into the show...

Off to watch an environmentally friendly home design show. Thanks ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment