Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Red around the house

I've been inspired to create lately. But I'm struggling with the time. Where does it go? When I get home from work, it seems to be 10 p.m. before I realise. There is so much I want to do but don't have time for.

One simple creative exploit I've gotten up to was inspired by a meme I've been part of. The meme is in my last post, and shares bits of your home with others. So I checked out my home and took some happy snaps. The photos are a mix of made, found and bought items. Some I love and treasure. Some I stumbled upon while taking the pictures. But all are red. Ah, red... Such an inspirational colour for me. It is somewhat gender neutral. It goes with brown and green (the fella's preferences), and is okay with pink too at a pinch. It wears well, is classic and classy.


Red inspiration
Originally uploaded by the_bashful_owl

No comments:

Post a Comment