Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Woollen lovelies in the post...


More wool, more knitting. And some crochet too! I'm really getting into the woolly crafts. These balls are destined for lots of things, like bags, leg warmers, woolly mittens and probably something for a new little niece/nephew that is busting to pop out any time soon.

Yet again trusty Bendigo Woollen Mills has delivered. The wool took around 7 days to arrive, but I did order it over a public holiday (Cup Day). But postage is free if you spend over $30, and I bought 8 balls so easily spent over this amount. I find it great value for money (around $12 for 200 g), the product is made locally and thus is ethically and environmentally preferred by me. The range of colours is enough for most of your standard projects too. I'm happy to tout their products any time...

No comments:

Post a Comment