Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Inspired to knit like crazy.

Image from www.birds-n-yearn.com
Simply loving knitting at the moment. I'm yet to start a project beyond tea cozies for the year, but slowing working up to something massive! Such as a lovely owl yoked jumper from a lovely lady living in Scotland. Do you think I could do it?


Reading the owl pattern lady's blog, I feel really inspired. She knits. Amongst other things. But knits she does. She sees someone wearing a nice cardie will look at it for a while and then whip it up over a few weeks. How incredible! I think I'd like to aspire to this level of knitting adeptness. It would be incredible.

But currently I'm not even keen to finish off the last bit of crochet on my most recent cozie. All I have to do is finish off the handle opening. Maybe tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment